Recent Spotlight Projects:
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Labeling, Electrical One Line Development & Electrical Safety Training – Los Angeles, CA
- Ongoing Partnership with a Facility Identifcation Company to Perform Safety Signage and Compliance Audits for Their Customers – Nationwide
- Onsite Safety Services for a Construction Project – Beachwood, OH
- Facility Wide Lockout Procedures and Arc Flash NFPA 70E Labeling – Erie, PA
- Site Safety Department Services for Large Municipality – Northeast OH
- Electrical Safety Training and Lockout Procedure Services for Fortune 500 Company – Facilities across several states including WI, PA, MO
- Emergency Site Plans, Energy Source Labeling, and Pipe Identification – Northwest PA
Sotaris was founded by dedicated professionals who shared a vision for bringing safety consulting to a whole new level. Having assisted numerous Fortune 500 clients with their safety protocols, and successfully completing hundreds of wide-ranging compliance projects, Sotaris’ personnel are uniquely positioned to amortize their experiences with all clients. Let us help you to achieve compliance with the OSHA regulations. Sotaris is committed to the profession of safety. Our clients will receive objective and informed consultation, based upon our experience, knowledge of safety protocols and an appreciation of our client’s prevailing workforce demographics, budgets and ability to implement our recommendations effectively.
At all times, Sotaris shall function as an extension to our client’s internal resources, and in so doing, constantly be focused on those issues most critical to our clients and the protection of their workers and property. Our core credentials and flexible staffing approach enable Sotaris to accommodate the needs of almost any size facility or market segment. In that our background includes vast experience in numerous areas (automotive, pharmaceuticals, food, electronics, etc.) we are able to glean the most positive attributes from our past practices, and offer a truly refined deliverable to our clients.
We have experience implementing effective safety programs in vast areas of business and industry in both the public and private sector. Some of the industries we have worked in include; Transportation, Large Vehicle Manufacturing, Heavy Manufacturing, Assembly Operations, Office Building Management, Municipalities, Forging, Stamping, Foundry, Furniture Manufacturing, Cabinet Making, Printing Companies, Warehouses, Construction, Forestry, and Retail Stores, to name just a few!
Below is a sampling of some of our clients…
“I think that you and your team do a great job. Would like to use you and your firm for all of our sites.” -Steve D.
“I’ve received a ton of great feedback from the ‘Train the Seller’ webinar including ‘it was great’ and ‘very informative’!” -Jim R.
“Thank you once again for inviting me to participate in the OSHA 10-hour course. You, Andy and Bob did an excellent job of presenting the information. I took lots of notes and left with a lot more knowledge than when I came in. I’m so appreciative of your generosity and want you to know how much I valued the course.” –Emily